Thursday, September 4, 2008

18 month check-up (just a little later)

We went for Aiden's 18 month check up today and he had actually lost weight since August, weighing in at 31 lbs and 8 oz and 34 in tall. He is going to continue taking his breathing treatments through the fall as a precaution and we get to start POTTY TRAINING. Before we left on our trip to Colorado Aiden was very interested in going to the bathroom on the big potty, so I bought a little potty. He used the little potty several times before we left, but I didn't push it while we were gone. The doctor said to go ahead and start taking him every two hours to start the process. I would have liked to wait a little longer and not have him grow up so fast, but he has a mind of his own and like everything else he wants to do it early. (I'll post training pictures later,) Other than that he's healthy and happy and there's not much more I can ask for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home