Sunday, February 1, 2009

Random Stuff

We haven't been up to much lately just staying home hoping to avoid the "sickness" that is going around school.



Aiden loves shoes almost as much as I do. He put on Travis's boots and hat and was walking around the house like this.

I have been trying to figure out what to do with all of Aiden's toys and thought I'd move the liquor cabinet into the dinning room. Aiden was a big help with the dolly.



Ryan gave Aiden a Homer Simpson doll for Christmas and one afternoon I found him putting Homer to sleep. He even let him use his blanket.








3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A) Why does Travis own boots?

B) I still haven't seen any pictures of the hot wheels train set. I'm guessing it's still in pieces.

February 11, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Travis and Amanda said...

tThe train set needs a home because I put it together and he takes it apart.

February 11, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just give him time.

February 12, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home