Friday, January 22, 2010

Aiden's New Room

I have started moving Aiden into his new room. His old room will be the nursery and I thought he would like it better if he was the one with the new room. Here are a few pictures of what we have done so far.

BEFORE


We went to Ikea and for the cars and truck bedding he liked and got his bed moved in so at least he could start sleeping in there.



I'm hoping to go by Home Depot today and pick out his new paint and the chair rail to put up.

Yesterday we had a little excitement before I went to tutor. Aiden was having a fit before we leave and when I finally got him calmed down he hit his head on the door getting into the car, which started the screaming over again. We got to my sisters house and as I get him out of the car I notice that his face is covered in bumps. As I keep looking they are all over his body. My first thought was that he touched or ate something and was having an allergic reaction. When my sister looked at him she thought they were hives especially since his asthma has been acting up this week. Thankfully after about twenty minutes they had almost gone away.
Who knew having a fit could cause you to have hive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home