Friday, June 4, 2010

Eleven More Days!

I meant to take a picture last night before we went to dinner, but that didn't happen. Hopefully when Travis gets home today he will take one.

How far along? 37 weeks and 2 days

Maternity clothes? Yes. I am now down to about three dresses that I alternate between.

Sleep: Off and On

Best moment this week: Going to my second to last dr. appointment

Movement: Cohen has decided to become very active here lately. He doesn't have much room, but that doesn't seem to be stopping him

Food cravings: Just always hungry

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Cohen Dunlap McNulty

Labor Signs: Some contractions, but that's it

Belly Button in or out? Poking out

What I miss: Being able to get out of bed easily

What I am looking forward to: Cohen being here and having our family of four

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriane and Bryan said...

I didn't know you were naming your's James Christian Davenport too! hehe.

June 4, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home