Friday, July 25, 2008

Dragons, Ladders, and Elmo Oh My!

Aiden has finally figured out that taking his breathing treatment isn't so bad. Yesterday morning he actually fell asleep on my lap while taking it. Now he'll sit an watch a cartoon while he waits for it to be finished and cartoons seem to keep him entertained for the twenty minutes. When they brought the Nebulizer machine they also brought a mask that looks like a dragon to use.
I was doing laundry yesterday and turned around and Aiden had climbed up the back side of the ladder and sat down on top of the high chair. Now you know why we took his rails down on his bed.
Aiden brought his Elmo chair into the den and pulled his blanket up. It was too cute not to take a picture of.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren & Gavin said...

I'm pretty jealous of the dragon mask. I may need to see if they make it in adult size!!

July 25, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home