Saturday, September 6, 2008

So Sweet...

Every day before his nap and every night before he goes to sleep I always tell Aiden "I love you". This afternoon before putting him down he told me " I love you" before I even said anything. These are the times I love him being able to talk more and more.
On the potty training front, the first day went really well. He went on the potty three times in the morning, but we didn't have much luck after his nap. Today he only went once, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Now instead of changing diapers all day, I now sit on the floor of my bathroom for about fifteen minutes every other hour reading Aiden books while I wait for him to go. But I wouldn't change it for the world! I'm not sure what our next milestone is but hopefully we can either be on time or late with it rather than early like everything else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grow with Griffin said...

Did your heart just MELT??? That is so sweet, my heart melted for you!! Awesome on the potty training! You are good starting him already!

September 7, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home