Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not doing a great job of staying on top of the BLOG...

Since starting working at the preschool two days a week I've noticed I haven't been able to keep up with the blog like I normally do. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.

Aiden would eat waffles and syrup every night if we let him, as you can see by him licking the plate.

I had a meeting one Saturday and this is how I found Travis and Aiden after I got out of the shower. If I didn't already believe that Aiden was Travis's mini me this would only prove it more.

We watched a friend's little girl while she had math night at school and she brought Aiden a train whistle as a thank you.
We celebrated Gavin's First Birthday on the 7th.
Aiden getting ready for the cake.
Gavin blowing out his candle.
Gavin with his first bite.

Lauren made Gavin's Blue's Clue birthday cake since no one sells Blue's Clue stuff anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home