Saturday, February 6, 2010

21 Weeks (almost)






How far along? 21 weeks (almost)

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: Not as good as it could be. I think the couch may be calling my name sooner than expected.

Movement: Starting to get some really big kicks going. He isn't as much of a mover as Aiden was but hopefully that means that when he comes out he won't be moving as much as Aiden either.

Food cravings: I eat a Peanut Butter and Honey sandwich everynight

Gender: Boy, but still no names :(

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Being able to do anything I want like move the furniture in the boys rooms, finish painting Aiden's room, and having energy to finish all the projects that need to get done before he gets here.

What I am looking forward to: Getting our pictures done of the family and a few maternity shots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home