Sunday, March 21, 2010

27 Weeks (Almost) and a name



Aiden and I at 27 weeks

Cohen Dunlap McNulty
How far along? 27 weeks (almost)

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: a few hours at a time.

Movement: Lots of big movements and kicks. If Aiden is talking and active, then Cohen gets in on the action too. Just things to come I'm sure

Food cravings: Peanut Butter - hopefully Cohen won't be allergic

Gender: Boy

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Energy and Sleep

What I am looking forward to: Wednesday we go to the doctor and find out when my c-section is!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriane and Bryan said...

I think we schedule our c-section on Tuesday! Can't wait to hear when the big day for you will be!!! AND, I love the name!

March 21, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home