Sunday, August 3, 2008

Busy Week

This last week Aiden and I had Vacation Bible School at church. He had a blast playing in the nursery while I help teach Discovery. I'll load up more pictures of him at VBS later, but here is one of him on the last day with his VBS shirt.





I finally finished painting the hallway this week, but of course not without my little climber's help.
Finger painting is becoming on of our favorite activities this summer.
BEFORE....
DURING...
AFTER...
Aiden does take after me in one area.... shoes. He will put on any shoes that are left around and even go into our closet to find some. The other day he found Travis's cleats and sat down to put them on. It took him a little bit, but he eventually got them on.
His new phrase is "what's that" as he points to something and he knows how to "gallop". I'm not sure where he learned this but it's really cute to watch. He has also learned to catch this week. Future Longhorn in the making. HOOK'EM HORNS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home