Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Little Bit of Nothing

This Tuesday Aiden went to Meet the Teacher at his preschool. I am going to be subbing this year, so he will get to go to school with me.



This was the only picture I could get of him at school. When I dropped him off there were several little ones crying and the same when I picked him us. I figured there would be plenty of time this year to take pictures.


Our potty training is going okay. We have days that he does really well and others when he doesn't want to go at all. But his school will keep working with him during the day which will be nice.

Gavin and Aiden having fun in the tub.

Aiden was putting his head underwater, at least one side, while the water was draining out of the tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home