Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here are a few of my favorite pictures over the week.


Travis had to change the light in his car this weekend, so Aiden decided to help.


Last week I found this cute shirt for Aiden to wear in Christmas pictures, but I couldn't wait till then. So this Sunday he wore it and looked like such a big kid.

Our neighbor's had a pumpkin carving contest on Saturday and Aiden and I did this one together. He picked the shape of the eyes and nose, but after we did that he was finished. Travis felt sorry for us and did the mouth.


The boys needed to get out of the house the other morning, so I put them in the bike trailer and we were off, after thirty minutes of getting everyone settled. But they were too cute sitting together in the trailer.




Part of the reason it took so long to take the boys to the was the tires were flat on the trailer. This morning I found Aiden "pumping" up the tires like I had yesterday. Uncle Doug if you ever need help with your bike's you've got a helper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home