Saturday, October 25, 2008

Too Much Excitment for One Day

Yesterday Aiden decided that he would fight his nap. The first time I put him down he played for awhile and then started crying, so I went and checked on him. He had decided to play in the closet and pull everything out. I got him up and let him play for a little bit longer then put him back down. Again he was playing and then I here this THUD and him screaming. I go in and the dresser is on the floor and he is crying with big tears. I'm not sure how it happened, but I'm guessing that he pulled the drawers out and/or tried to climb it and it fell over. Luckily he wasn't hurt it just really scared him. So I get him calmed down and put him back down and he's quiet for awhile. Then again I hear him screaming. I run in once again to find him on the floor holding his head. I can only assume from him saying jump that he jumped off his bed and hit his head. As a result of our accidents his room now looks like this.
Travis is going to have to go to Home Depot and strap the dresser to the wall, so I don't have to move it every time I need to get Aiden dressed.


This morning we decided we would take it easy and make breakfast. This is Aiden making pigs in a blanket with me.

This is why we spend most of our time in time out.


Uncle Steve and Aunt Susan sent Aiden a Halloween present the other day. That he carries around the house. The first day he had it he put him in his chair at the table and strapped him in and then the next day I found Scooby sitting on Aiden's little potty.

Here's a little video of Aiden and Scooby.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home