Saturday, June 20, 2009

The past month has been busy for the McNulty family. I started my new (temporary job at church), Aiden learned to use the big boy potty, and to SWIM! Here are lots of pictures over the last few weeks.
Okay Daddy here I go...

All the way under with a little help...
... almost got it...
...look Mom I got the penny off the bottom!
Swimming to Daddy! I can't believe it we have been going to the pool almost everyday for the last week and one afternoon he just took off. We always joked that with Travis and me as parents he should be able to swim like a fish and he does.

Hanging out on the noodle with Gavin.

This one is my favorite. I always tell him to take a big breath before he goes underwater and he did.


Diving for a dive stick.


Got it!




Yesterday he decided that he wanted to dive for the dive stick and sure enough I gave him a little push under and up he came with the dive stick.


Before the pool, Aiden and Travis played a little baseball in the front yard.


Future Hall of Fame pitcher

What a look of concentration.

A few weeks ago Travis made chicken wings on the grill and Aiden loved them.

First day in the pool of the summer!

My silly boy!

Using the big boy potty.

Here's a video from today's adventure to the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home