Sunday, March 21, 2010

Aiden's New Room

Aiden's new room is almost finished. I have a few more pictures to put on the wall and I need a few more pieces of art work to hang up and then I think we will be done!



New curtains and car rug



Bulletin board for all his school work.



I have two more pictures to hand up on the wall. I'll try to get a better shot when they are all up.



Big boy bed

We let Aiden decide if he wanted to stay in his old room or move into the guest room and redecorate. He decided to move and I think he likes having a bigger room where he can put all his toys. Plus it meant I didn't have to paint another nursery.

I'll put pictures of Cohen's room up soon. Right now it is housing all the things that are going in a garage sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home