Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mini Photo Session and One Month Pic

Cohen is one month old today. While Aiden was at a friends house playing we did a mini photo shoot since I just finished putting together his birth announcements.






He kept his mouth open almost the entire time I was trying to take his picture.


One Month

Weight: At least 10 lbs - I need to take him somewhere that has a scale that has ounces on it

Height - I can't get him to stay still long enough to measure

Eyes - They look like they are getting bluer. If they stay blue then I'll be the only person in the house with brown eyes.

Hair - Dark Brown, but I've notices some dark red coming

Eating - all the time We have had to start reflux medicine but it seems to be doing the trick

Sleep - He sleeps for about 3 hours at a time and sometimes longer at night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home